Calgary Show Services is currently seeking aspiring audio-visual technicians to assist with our 2024 events.
You will be responsible for setting up, operating, and maintaining audio and video equipment for various events, such as conferences, meetings, webinars, and concerts. You will also provide technical support and troubleshoot any issues that may arise during the event.
The ideal candidate would display a professional appearance, own their own vehicle, and would have a strong desire to learn about event technology while improving their skills as a technician.
The candidate will have the ability to keep cool under pressure.
They will also keep a good rapport with our beloved clients who have trusted in us for their events for many years.
* Transport, install, and operate audio and video equipment, such as projectors, sound systems, microphones, speakers, cameras, and video conferencing systems.
* Test and troubleshoot audio and video equipment to ensure proper functionality and quality.
* Collaborate with event organizers and clients to understand their audio-visual requirements and offer appropriate solutions.
* Monitor and adjust audio and video levels during the event to maintain high-quality output.
* Stay updated on the latest audio and video technologies and trends.
* Excellent computer and technical skills.
* Creativity, flexibility, and attention to detail.
* Strong communication, customer service, and organizational skills.
* Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and lift heavy equipment.
* Good hearing and eyesight.
This is a contract position with the possibility to move into a permanent role as the year progresses.
The pay rate is dependent on the applicant’s experience.
Please email a bullet point resume illustrating any related work experience to email@example.com
We will be hiring based on merit.